We Breath to Live, right?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Phantombs

one of these nights

when your ghost visits my bed

i'll tell you I love you and really mean it

and watch you become real again

a ghost visits my room on weekended nights

whispering childhood into my itching ears

when the dead touch my lips

these coffins emit you

letters buried in shoeboxes burn in my igloo

one of these mornings

when I wake to a silent house

i'll pretend you woke me up with a phone call

and speak in tongues

remember 2 am in brookside making love naked near so many rich people?

I fantasize about such glory in the future....

now I am a medium -a link to another world

digging shadow lakes for ruby pearls and purrs from girls

one of these nights

when your ghost visits my bed

i'll kiss your lips and really mean it

and watch you come back to life

only I see you as you are

are you a reflection of myself?

Am I alive anymore?

When will I be born again?

No comments:

Post a Comment