We Breath to Live, right?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Syruhp

You are an amber lodged in rock

The flaring feathers of Phoenix birds

the tongue of a volcano

the gentle fingers of the sun

I look into your eyes and see infinite portals

you spin my light kaleidoscope gallery of galaxies

I squint to face aeons of your floating figure seance

a purple pulse glimmers in the bottom of hope oceans

you got a spell on me like a quote tattoo

You are a shiny new penny on the floors of dormant igloos

chromatic painting, watercolor, brush stroke of ships

I see aurora borealis raining down from your lips

beneath a waning moon silver dream shivering eclipse

there is no room for literal compliments

if i'm a metaphoracle, you are my prophetess

I climb mountains of gray bots

and from light years I glimpse fire

You are an amber lodged in rock

I am full of dumb desire

hold this urn of saliva ashes gently pretty penny

the incense inside is scented nag champa for

beautiful endings

No comments:

Post a Comment