We Breath to Live, right?

Monday, October 11, 2010

We Wear The Mask

I fly high a lot
so i guess technically i'm wingin' it
burning mental demon grip on brain transmission sequences
they pray on proud people
I see all-mission feeble pencil stenciled easel etches on unequal signal stretches
your inner god is out
kinda' looks like a skeleton
the fins flap in my mouth
swimming in my well again
seldom can the thirst be quenched
holding onto negligence
like lemonade tongue tangerine lunge spraying water elements
the rain must fall goliath
the peasant must defeat it
complain not out of ice spite
your cold fear is the root of weakness
judge me at those glass gates reflecting the burning face of heaven
holding spears aflame for legends to live in infamous flame for essence
the message isn't the rhyme, the rhyme is like the motion
the motion's like the ocean and well it reflects the opened
i noticed you're looking hopeless
and stopped by to open the curtains
there ain't reason in living furnished yet we cushion our every burden
one day the holes engulf both man woman molds
and we'll strive to recreate what we once were, ain't that a joke
i'm all afloat on tree canoes while floosies ruting boo the mood
my friends all true as blue will move
lets river stream this poisoned you
ey rap is sacred but also a plague
understand us mc's play self-destructive games
that's why the thieves will die before my verse is done day
blood ribbons wrapping prism in poisonous organisms venomous diction constrict first than sink teeth in
multi-flare demon pixelite spark speedin'
fuck an anti-rhyme scheme I don't think about it even
i'm off my rocking chair
I cough a lot and stair
ensnared, impaired, concerned, override system...burst
the tide must immerse
inside must emerge
strangelove
is
cursed
with these
holes
in his head
so build me a web
that I can sleep in
and i'll burn it
all down
within a weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment