We Breath to Live, right?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

1-2-3

I step to the james wilkes booth and drizzle magma fellowship
patsty lee harvey then jack ruby the evidence
paper presence suckle precipice imminent
silk raspberry milk
craft shiny sirens
pick caterpillars off my kids and breed hybrids
breathing this island in from my expression
the pain, the scar, the lesson
the name, date, ascension
the time for me to leave is coming soon
what did it feel like before the knowledge set in?
I'll never know so I do wop do doo
1-2-3 on this a b c
ain't much else of here left within me
the night I cried inside you I knew of dignity
now alone I strain to map lost divinity
the one's who can't see seem ghostly beings
so a sun's soul seeps into cold crooked creeks
the month page unfolded was December 15th
half man half animal meat chewing fiend
my palms will bleed deep red before this shit is done
with no book in my hand I cook rope, puns, and mud
the flood combust tornado thunder light nights for love
obama's like your 4th wicks, probably a dud
the monitor conformed to social networking hubs
we search for the fuck
we google the dove
constrained by our touch
images aint the same
a girl that truly loves me more than dream games
my mind's in tune with budspeech flower autumn braids
this the clone turn motherplant purely off sunrays
but now i'm ridin' in on a waterfall trail
manning skateboard horse raining napalm hail
homies till dust ashes choked and burned up
when I die grow a willow at the spot our thoughts gushed
pillow talk is easy, the muffle hides us
speak child speak
leave the fuck and make love
we've been saying it for thousands
i'll say it once again
he who quotes only He sees with a dirty lens
i ain't a whore so don't give a fuck
it's She that raised churns the ocean
concerned nonetheless with your hopeless fit for focus
life's like gardens wilt cause your head ain't lit the lamps
so i projected butterfly shadows with my hand's flutter scratch
the mind intact unraveled, psychotic and logic to bone
composite of carbon to clone
obsidian idiom coat
the desert shine quench mirage envelope role players till the cotton clogs squealing hog meat in the eat theatre
paranoia got me infared eye terminator scan report, think, plan, wax,

No comments:

Post a Comment