We Breath to Live, right?

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Drips

She smiled bubbelgum sunsets
sticky slates of pink snow slipping off her slender slopes slithering up my skull
blood rushing, tongue tingling
heat shimmering mirage woman dancing heatwave water bottles in a cottonmouth dessert
the drips
are like black widow belly red snowflakes floating slowly
cradled in my tongue the blood dots paint abstractions
this my graffiti slicer light saber bleak streaker contraption
holding onto your peach bleached my hands sweet clear and clean
sweep my feet away again darling starlet
on cold nights I can imagine voices screaming
and if you think i'm crazy about you
then this poem is a straight jacket
i hope you feel warm and sane
her lips are plush hazel maple lemon brush angles
eyes like Phoenix sneezes frozen bursting in utter darkness
she drips
like solitary bedroom monsoons
I wish you knew how much I love you
beneath the downpourage suppers she glittered crystal sickles
then harvested my knotted stomach cuts into her body
it still confuses me
the way she never felt the same
so i've come to these last pages to embrace a dying nebula
and in the starlight of the rotting
in the sunset of the smog
when we're finally so open
our insides hit the floor
i hope you save that juicy splatter somewhere deep inside your fabric
because somewhere in my journey
you hold an important place
she smiled candycane redwood white oak glowing rows
rainbow willow tendrils
and roots in pure gold
but her eyes
her eyes
were black holes
center
galaxies
wrapped around
molecules
atoms
figments
of my
head
and body
chemicals
drip
drip
drip

No comments:

Post a Comment