We Breath to Live, right?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nurture

You gasp for help as you drown yourself

and through the bubbles of O2

id hold you spitting water flecks shower cold blue

sparks on your lips and you jump start my wits

electrocution charity

one day will you marry me?

I barely see you scarcely breathe color moments happily

heresy to soul free love under covers

undertoe dragging me across anchor slumbers

you want to move away because the streams are whipping quick

made such a big mess ambitions couldn't clean the worst of it

purse is full of emptiness

lips cracked chapel's

falling from the tree not far from spirit grapples

apples to apples

dust to paint brushes

i blush each time you carve pretty pictures in fall pumpkins

and i'm rushing toward the center point

hearing hushes from the dead noise

clutching onto eyesight to prove my love's alive

your sight for sore guys wondering how to spin the vibes

double dutching DNA spirals, will you play?

life is a game of skate

s

k

a

Teeter each totter

Express the center axel

telling you I love you while burying hatchets is half the battle

thickets in my throat smokey rain forest coals

cook a world raw as cells seen in microscopes

you gasp for water as you drown yourself-respect in words

and through the 2 of we

id hold you seeping red streams of birds

fluttering your darkness

it's the light rays that you harness

mind games sight hanging eyes in a hardship

I gasp for help as my levee lips begin to break

can't hold your hand-shake as long as meaning sweeps it away

I want to nurture you

you gasp for help as you drown yourself

my hands reaching deep inside masterpieces of hell

will you take hold of balance?

you're the coolest being to warm this

I gasp for help as you drown in my love poem moments

No comments:

Post a Comment