We Breath to Live, right?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mono Logging

There is a voice inside my tired skull the color of the sun

when I wake I meditate beneath her rays and learn to love

child of ugly cityscape

you make ungrateful seem logical

prodigal daughter of acrylic paints

coloring grace upon your obstacles

There is a hand I yearn to grab

my past is a crying disfigured soul

one day i'll mend the bridges

if you'll criss so we can cross the holes

I want to fit like stockton grins into the niches of your wings

we're cold and I freeze flying

we're cold and I freeze flying

you make excuses for your beauty

how do you thunder humble?

I want to knit you crumbling bits of warmth i've collected in Stockton Summers

There is a girl inside my house

and Im lying in her face

dreaming of my honesty

to keep from scaring her away

you say you get hurt all too easily

and that is beautiful to me

when I paint the panes of society

i will press you to me gently

and kiss your tired eyes

softly humming in your voice

streams of sun color

warm as I am running

fairy of my fantasy

berry of the trees

i tell you that I love you every day

glad no one is listening

No comments:

Post a Comment